For Additional Colours
Roof Exhaust Vent Caps VMAX-CT-AD-12
The model VMAX-CT-AD-12 Roof Exhaust trap has been designed to allow for the discharge of one mechanical exhaust unit. It is custom made to your specification for the size of exhaust required up to 6 in. diameter. The duct of the mechanical exhaust unit is connected onto the exhaust trap allowing for the discharge to be released out of the roof. The dimensions and opening of this unit allows the end user more room to work freely from the roof, especially on low slope and flat roof applications, and the height will allow for numerous snow falls before being covered or causing ice dams.
The exhaust traps that are built onto the unit are designed and engineered to permit for the exact net air flow of the exhaust from entry to the exit without any restrictions, thus eliminating all back flow pressure. The damper mechanism within, combined with the insulated damper, reduces noise level to a whisper.
- Dimension: Built-in 3,4,5 or 6 in. diameter tail pipe
- Slope Roof Flashing: Adjustable 2/12 to 15/12
- Flat Roof Flashing: 11 1/4 in
- Several Base Options: Slope and flat roofs
- Solid: Structural quality galvanized steel
- Storm Proof: Unique precision engineered storm proof system
- Rodent Proof: Removable galvanized wire mesh grill
- Finish: Powder coated polyester baked paint with UV protection
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on all manufacturing defects, 5 years on paint & corrosion
- Available Colours: Black, Brown and Grey
A limited selection of special colours is available at a slight premium.