Adjustable plumbing flashing
The VMAX-EVT-01 is an aluminum plumbing flashing designed to seal around a plumbing vent pipe on the roof. The corrugated shape of the base of the flashing allows the plumbing vent to adapt to several different slopes ranging from 0/12 to 10/12. The pre-cast aluminum plumbing vent is made from a single piece of seamless, lead-free aluminum, eliminating any risk of weather infiltration.
Traditional flashings of vent pipes, which use rubber or neoprene seals to seal water, deteriorate over a few years due to UV exposure and extreme roof temperatures, allowing water to enter the house and cause mold or damage to gypsum, paint, wood and insulation.
- Factory manufactured from a single piece of seamless and lead-free aluminum.
- Quick and easy installation.
- The base of the flashing allows a slope adjustment ranging from 0/12 to 10/12.
- The adjustment (folding) of the base of the vent requires the use of a folding machine.
- Polished aluminum finish. Resistant to corrosion and UV rays.
- Compatible with PVC and other materials plumbing vent pipes.
- Factory pre-cast aluminum cap sold separately and available in 2 sizes of 3″ (76mm) and 4″ (102mm) depending on the desired sealing application.
- Warranty: Lifetime, against any manufacturing defect (with limitation) and 5 years on corrosion.