For Additional Colours
Roof Exhaust Vent Caps VMAX-CTM
The model VMAX Multiple Roof Exhaust trap has been designed to allow for the discharge of two or more mechanical exhaust units. It is custom made to your specification for the number of exhaust required as well as the size. All the exhaust unit are then grouped together and connected onto their dedicated exhaust trap specified on the unit. This allows the end user to reduce the number of holes penetration in the roof deck and labor.
The exhaust traps that are built onto the unit are designed and engineered to permit for the exact net air flow of the exhaust from entry to the exit without any restrictions, thus eliminating all backflow pressure. The damper mechanism within, combined with the insulated damper, reduces noise level to a whisper. Should it be necessary to work within the unit itself, simply by removing the screws will allow the removal of the cover to allow for complete access within.
- Dimension: Built-in 3,4,5,6 diameter tail pipe and 3-1/4 x 10 in. rectangular tail pipe
- Several Base Options: Slope and flat roofs
- Slope Roof Flashing: Custom made to specified slope
- Flat Roof Flashing: Custom made to your specification.
- Height: 24 in.
- Width: Number and size of exhaust units determines it
- Solid: Structural quality galvanized steel
- Storm Proof: Unique precision engineered storm proof system
- Rodent Proof: Removable galvanized wire mesh grill
- Finish: Powder coated polyester baked paint with UV protection
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on all manufacturing defects, 5 years on paint & corrosion
- Available Colours: Black, Brown and Grey
A limited selection of special colours is available at a slight premium.