NATIONAL MAXIMUM MASTERCLASS:
SLOPED & FLAT ROOFING VENTILATION
We are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our in-person workshop on sloped and flat roof ventilation to various cities across Canada!
Unlock a Day of Knowledge and Networking:
Join us for a comprehensive half-day or full-day training session on both residential and commercial roof ventilation led by Jonathan Ramsay Massicotte, Technical and Development Manager, P.Eng. at Ventilation Maximum. . This workshop is designed to deepen your understanding of roof ventilation system design and installation, providing practical insights and solutions to common challenges.
- Understanding the basic principles of attic ventilation
- Problem-solving strategies for common issues
- In-depth training on designing efficient ventilation systems for sloped residential and commercial roofs
- Engaging Q&A session with Jonathan Ramsay Massicotte
- Understanding the basic principles of flat roof attic ventilation
- Comprehensive training on flat roofing ventilation system design and installation
- Practical insights and case studies
- Interactive Q&A session with Jonathan Ramsay Massicotte
For those joining us for both sessions, a lunch with bevrage will be supplied.
Don’t miss this chance to join industry experts, expand your knowledge, and take your roofing skills to new heights. We look forward to welcoming you to this educational and collaborative workshop!
|Abbotsford, BC||January 22, 2024||Register Now|
|Kelowna, BC||January 24, 2024||Register Now|
|Montreal, QC||February 1, 2024||Register Now|
|Calgary, AB||February 5, 2024||Register Now|
|Sudbury, ON||February 7, 2024||Register Now|
|Saguenay, QC||February 14, 2024||Register Now|
|Markham, ON||February 19, 2024||Register Now|
|Cambridge, ON||February 20, 2024||Register Now|
|Kingston, ON||February 26, 2024||Register Now|
|Rimouski, QC||February 28, 2024||Register Now|
|Quebec, QC||March 5, 2024||Register Now|
|Ottawa, ON||March 6, 2024||Register Now|
|Val d'or, QC||March 20, 2024||Register Now|